Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Eye Makeup Looks

Lately I'm back in the mood to play around with eyeshadows again. By playing around, I mean testing out different eyeshadows (mostly bright/bold colours), sometimes creating soft looks, sometimes dramatic... depending on what I feel like. Its just a way to practice application and blending and see what works because I absolutely hate screwing up my eye makeup when I'm 10 minutes to heading out! True story...

Also, it's a great way to draw inspiration from the experiments. The look may or may not work out beautifully, either way I still learn from it.

Anyway, since it's only me playing around, it's not an actual finished or perfected look. Some may not even have eyeliner/mascara because I usually do this before I clean my face for bedtime.

Wet & Wild Greed
I've been trying to figure out how to make full use of the Wet & Wild Greed palette, using most of the shadows in one look. It has a lovely lavenderish silver with gold specks, which I really wanted it to stand out.

Arabic Inspired
Strong brows and strong eyes. Pretty self-explanatory. By the way if anyone's wondering, that's not a stye (or whatever eye disorder) in my lower lashline. It's a nevus, or a mole that I was born with. I'm sorry if it looks a little disturbing. It does bother me sometimes which explains why I usually don't do close-up shots on this eye but this time, I had to because the other eye had another makeup look which you'll see below.

Grass Green
Bold eyeshadows excite me, period. Especially matte ones like this green.

Ivory and Sea Blue
Sorry for the blurry picture. This look reminds me of a scene which I shall leave it to another post. Full look/tutorial, hopefully :)

Till then, thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend! x

4 comments:

socialitedreams said...

the arabic one is AMAZING....i like the last one too

❤ Ee Von said...

thanks, love! :)

Wendy Ayche said...

I love your eyes :)!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

❤ Ee Von said...

thanks :)