Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

3 FOTDs: Green, Taupe, Blue

For the first look, I used a green eyeshadow from Inglot, Pearl 414. It is a dark teal-ish green, a very straight forward colour but beautiful still.

I did a subtle smokey eye look. Only used the green (414), a black, a brown to blend and define my socket, and a frosty champagne colour to highlight.

No blush, only contoured my cheeks. No lip products too, because my lips were in terribly chapped condition at that point. Urgh.


2nd look is a revisit. I was trying to remember how I did this look, intending to do a tutorial of it because I actually did promise to do a tutorial but never got around to doing it. Not very happy with the outcome. Not happy with the blending, and the amount of fall out I had is not even funny. My cheeks were like 2 disco balls.



I love women who can pull off middle parting (hair), it just looks so sexy and feminine. I unfortunately, look horrible with middle parting period. By the way, the lipstick is MAC Siss.

3rd look, navy smokey eye using some eyeshadows from the Sleek original palette, and the Wet & Wild Pride palette. This smokey eye is a lot more intense than the first one, in my opinion, which I very much prefer. I was going out for fancy dinner with some friends so I decided to add some false lashes. Yes, I do wear falsies now! I used to hate it because I suck at applying (still suck at it) but I'm getting the hang of it. It's the finished look that kept me going on with false lashes... it just pulls everything together.


This is not the way I usually do my base makeup, it's a lot heavier but I'm addicted to the flawless looking skin!

Nothing on the cheeks, lots of contouring shade, lips are MAC Creme de Nude.

That's it for this time. Have a good day and thanks for reading! x

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful looks!!
3rd one is my favourite!

Tezza said...

you always have the prettiest eye looks :)
and your skin is flawless, so gorgeous!

nana said...

not only is your eyeshadow stunning, BUT you have such amazing skin!
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Pretty! Love your eye makeup!!!

socialitedreams said...

i love all of the looks...the siss lipstick in 2 is gorgeous, i need that one.

Connie De Alwis said...

Love the teal in the first look! Now I'm running through my head if I have a similar color... I probably do but I'm too lazy to dig it out! Love the last look! Very sexy and I would totally wear that for a dinner :)

Cece said...

I love the last make up, the smokey blue one! Btw, I'm your newest follower! :* You can follow me back on http://theweeklytrends.blogspot.com/
Keep shining!

❤ Ee Von said...

thank you all so much for your lovely comments ladies! xx :)

Wendy Ayche said...

I love your eyes :)!
Much love,
Wengie
http://www.wengie.com

❤ Ee Von said...

thanks :)